I use a lot of mathematics i.e a lot of integral symbols (\oint, \oiint, \oiiint ) for my documentation.
I could not find the corresponding Context math symbols. I suppose they are not defined as yet ?

Furthermore I use a small tex module written by David Munger and which I posted
on this newsgroup a couple of days ago to define some of these math symbols.
I was wondering can one switch back and forth using the mechanism of

\enablemathcollection[collection 1]
\usemathcollection[collection 1]

Some math .....

\enablemathcollection[collection 2]
\usemathcollection[collection 2]

Some math .....

Thanks for the help

Kind regards
Wim Neimeijer

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
WN wrote:

Hi,

I am reading the mfonts.pdf manual to understand more about Context font
mechanism.
In section 10 Math collection, Hans writes

"Math is a complicated matter and therefore we will not spend that many
words on the gory details ..
More information can be found in the documentation of the math module"

First question is : Why do you not spend more words on this subject ?

setting up math fonts is normally not something that a user does: there
is a limited amount of math fonts and they are normally supported
out-of-the-box

I suppose a lot of Latex users are possibly interested
in using Context for their math typesetting but not knowing all the gory
details,
will complicate matters and hinder a possible conversion from Latex to
Context.

it depends on how many users want to define math symbols, make math font
metrics (no fun) etc

in most cases there should beno problem to go from latex to context
because symbolic names are used for math symbols and resolving them is a
low level (hidden) activity.

Second question is : where can I find the documentation of the  math
module ? Is it in PDF or do I
need to consult math-ini.tex ?

wiki

taco and i will make a manual for math (the built in features) some day
soon - we will use a special font for that which is work in progress