Hello,

I have a couple of questions concerning the bib module, which I'm using in
conjunction with XML document code.
In my header I say:
\usemodule[bib]
\setupbibtex[database={../Bibliography/bibliography.bib}]

1) \completepublications problem
in the xml I say:
<cite id="storz:02" key="authoryears"/>
and use
\defineXMLargument
  [cite]
  {\cite[\XMLpar{cite}{key}{}][\XMLpar{cite}{id}{}]}
in my mappings.

This works ok, however, I also have the following definition included:
\defineXMLenvironment
  [chapter]
  {
    \defineXMLargument
      [title]
      {\chapter}
    \defineXMLprocess
      [content]
      {}
  }
  {\section{References}\placepublications}
so that a xml chapter definiton like this:
<chapter>
  <title>
    Example
  </title>
  <content>
    <cite id="bibtexkey1" key="authoryears"/>
    <cite id="bibtexkey2" key="authoryears"/>
  </content>
</chapter>
will be read out properly and I get a chapter specific publication list at
the end of each chapter. This does not work. I will get a Reference List,
but it contains the second entry twice and its second copy is indented in
relation to the first ...
Any Idea on how to remedy this?

2) I'm a biologist and author/year citation is usus where I work. The
options 'authoryear' ('Hoekwater (2006)') and 'authoryears' ('(Hoekwater,
2006)') are great, but I would also want to have the option to prepend the
latter with something like 'e.g.' ('(see e.g. Hoekwater, 2006)'). I
understand this is possible to the right of the actual citation
with 'extras', but how difficult would it be to do that on the left?

Thanks for any help,

Joh