http://wiki.contextgarden.net/PDF_Bookmarks_and_Headers

> i must be blind: AR 6.0.3 windows XP SP2
>
> document properties:
> -description
> -fonts
> -security
>
> where's custom?

I have the following tabs in Adobe Acrobat 7 under Windows XP:
Description/Security/Fonts/Initial View/Custom/Advanced

But I have a feeling that "Creator" (in my version of Acrobat it's
written Application) usually really stands for the program (so ConTeXt
& version would be more appropriate to stand there).

Here it's written:

Application: ConTeXt/user/filename.tex (which doesn't really make much sense)
PDF producer: MikTeX pdfTeX-1.21a

Mojca