olivier Turlier wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:47:17 +0200, Vit Zyka wrote:
>

>> Hans Hagen wrote:

>>> you can say odd/even etc instead of 1,3,5
>>>
>> Thinking about a feature request:
>>
>> I very frequentely set every third (3,6,9,...) row with gray background
>> to make wide tables well-arranged. I did it by a loop or with a script
>> that generates data. Some 'everythird' equivalent to 'even' or 'odd'
>> would be more strightforward.
>>
>> Vit
>>

> Maybe I was unclear, I just want to be able to recall a certain style for
> certain rows : the position of the rows is not regular, as in my case,
> it's for emphasis for each new letter (A,B,C, etc.) of glossary terms.
>
> As this def is rather long, i just wanted to make a more readable code. So
> I tried to put
> [nc=2,background=color,backgroundcolor=screen,style=\bf,frame=off,align={right,lohi}]
>
> in \def\Rowa#1{[nc=2,..]{#1}}
>
> and call this def on new letter row by
>
> %\bTR  \bTD [command=\Rowa] B \eTD \eTR % NOT WORKING
> \bTR  \bTD[nc=2,background=color,backgroundcolor=screen,
>       style=\bf,frame=off,align={right,lohi}command=\Rowa]B \eTD \eTR
> \bTR  \bTD barre \eTD \bTD \'Element de structure .. \eTD \eTR
> \bTR  \bTD barre comprim�e \eTD \bTD \'Eleme .. \eTD \eTR
> \bTR  \bTD [nc=2,background=color,backgroundcolor=screen,
>       style=\bf,frame=off,align={right,lohi}command=\Rowa]C \eTD \eTR
> \bTR \bTD [command=\Rowa] C \eTD \eTR % NOT WORKING
> \bTR  \bTD c.. \eTD \bTD ... \eTD \eTR
>
> This is obviousluy a minor request, since i've already copied this def on
> each row manually.

\starttext

\unprotect

\def\defineTABLEsetup
  {\dodoubleargument\dodefineTABLEsetup}

\def\dodefineTABLEsetup[#1][#2]%
  {\setvalue{\@@tbl:set:#1}{#2}}

\long\def\bTDs[#1]#2\eTDs
  {\doifdefinedelse{\@@tbl:set:#1}
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL
PROTECTED]@EA[\csname\@@tbl:set:#1\endcsname]#2\eTD}
    {\bTD[]#2\eTD}}

\long\def\bTRs[#1]#2\eTRs
  {\doifdefinedelse{\@@tbl:set:#1}
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL
PROTECTED]@EA[\csname\@@tbl:set:#1\endcsname]#2\eTR}
    {\bTR[]#2\eTR}}

\protect

\defineTABLEsetup [xx] [foregroundcolor=red]

\setupcolors[state=start]

\bTABLE
    \bTR      \bTD      oeps \eTD  \bTD oeps \eTD \eTR
    \bTR      \bTDs[xx] oeps \eTDs \bTD oeps \eTD \eTR
    \bTRs[xx] \bTD      oeps \eTD  \bTD oeps \eTD \eTRs
\eTABLE