On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 00:11:56 +0200, Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> nico wrote:

>>> \long\def\dohandleTBLcellA#1#2[#3]#4%
>>>

>> Thanks, it does it. Another torture case: when column widths are
>> partially
>> defined, it can give a weird result (here the last column has almost
>> disppeared). Since it's a limit case, I don't know if it's worth being
>> fixed.
>>
> indeed a strange case
>
> the best is to collect them so that i can look into them some rainy day
>
> (btw, if users have interesting example tables that demo something not
> in ennatab, then we can add them there)

I haven't ready-to-add tables, but maybe the following topics could be
added (unless you want to let them to wiki):
- use of \bTABLEhead..\eTABLEhead \bTABLEbody..\eTABLEbody and
split=repeat,
- use of the options distance, leftmargindistance, etc,
- use of negative column/row values (not in the wiki).

Regards,
BG