On 5/2/06, Piotr Kopszak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to setup bibtex with ConTeXt minimal distribution but with
> no success yet. Is there any recommeded way to do it?
>
> Piotr

For bibliography there's a wiki page on
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bibliography and the manual on
http://modules.contextgarden.net/bib.

You don't need any special settings for bibtex (Taco's bib module) to
work with ConTeXt.

For installation you only need to unzip the files from
http://www.pragma-ade.com/download-1.htm, for example
http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/install/mswincontext.zip for
windows.

and execute the proper batch file which sets the environmental
variables and path properly.

See also http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Main_Page#Installing_ConTeXt
and ask again if you struggle against any troubles (tell on which
platform you wanted to install and what went wrong/didn't work). You
have to ask more specifically, otherwise it's difficult to answer you.

Mojca