Hi Aditya,

Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> However, the bib module does not support this naming scheme. I get
>
> \month{1}
> \month{2}
>
> etc in my bbl file. Can this be corrected?

Sure, it is just an oversight. For this to work, only a redefinition
of \insertmonth is needed (I had intented that all along, just
forgot to implement it), For now, just add this somewhere after
the loading of the bib module.

   \unprotect
   \def\insertmonth#1#2#3%
     {\bibdoifelse{\@@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        {#1\doifnumberelse{\@@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
           [EMAIL PROTECTED]@EA{\@@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
           {\@@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   \protect

That will give you the full month name according to the current
language labeltext for the month names. Not perfect yet, but better.

I'll ask Hans to provide true \numberconversions for month names in
short and long format, so I can extend the module officially.

Cheers, Taco