I do not know if it is proper to post this question to
this list but a miktex-user suggested to send it to you because
there were not suggestioned solutions on that list.

My apologies if I am sending this to the wrong list.

This is the problem
I am new to MiKTeX and I am have not been able to solve
 a problem that arises when I try to use the m-metapo package.

Here is a simple example

 \documentclass{article}
\usepackage{m-metapo}
\begin{document}
Why this error?
\end{document}

This is the error I get

(C:\MiKTeX\Main\tex\context\base\supp-mis.tex
)
! Undefined control sequence.
\startMPinclusions ->\dosingleempty
                                    \dostartMPinclusions
l.245 \startMPinclusions
                         \stopMPinclusions
?

The relevant part of the log says

\MPextensions=\toks18
! Undefined control sequence.
\startMPinclusions ->\dosingleempty
                                    \dostartMPinclusions
l.245 \startMPinclusions
                         \stopMPinclusions
? r
OK, entering \nonstopmode...
! Use of \dostartMPinclusions doesn't match its definition.
l.245 \startMPinclusions \stopMPinclusions

If you say, e.g., `\def\a1{...}', then you must always
put `1' after `\a', since control sequence names are
made up of letters only. The macro here has not been
followed by the required stuff, so I'm ignoring it.

I have wasted hours on this stupid thing.
I would greatly a hint to solve this.

I have a large number of metapost graphs that I used
through the m-metapo package

Thank you for any help
Luis A. Escobar
Louisiana State University