2006/5/11, Aditya Mahajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Wed, 10 May 2006, Johan Sandblom wrote:
>
> > Thank you, this almost works, but the title graphic (of thesis size)
> > is not centered on the A4 paper, but in the lower right corner. How
> > can I make it go to the right place?
> >
> > \definepapersize[thesis][width=169mm, height=239mm]
> > \setuppapersize[thesis][A4]
> > \starttext
> > \startMPgraphic
> > % Some metafun
> > \stopMPgraphic
> > \loadcurrentMPgraphic{possibly something should go here?}
> > \placeMPgraphic
> > % Some text
> > \stoptext
>

> Untested, but how about
>
> \loadcurrentMPgraphic %{width=\textwidth}
> %Try with and without textwidth
> \placefigure
>   [here]
>   {none}
>   {\placeMPgraphic}

Yes, I tried that; with no arguments to \loadcurrentMPgraphic the
thesis page is placed on the bottom of the A4 and not quite in the
middle (?). with width=\textwidth or \makeupwidth the result is the
same.

> Aditya
>
> PS: In future, also copy to the list, others may have better idea on
> how to do this.

Yes, I had intended to, and thought I did, but apparently I am more
trigger happy than I allow for ...

Thank you for your help, Johan