I just now did a fresh install of 2006.05.11 10:30 (i.e. removed my
old installation, downloaded mswincontext, did ctxtools --update) and
now I get error messages

systems         : begin file test at line 1
fonts           : resetting map file list
fonts           : using map file: original-base
fonts           : using map file: ec-public-lm
fonts           : using map file: ec-base
fonts           : using map file: original-ams-base
fonts           : using map file: original-ams-euler
fonts           : using map file: original-public-lm
(e:\isoimage\usr\local\context\tex\texmf-local/tex/context/base/pdfr-ec.tex)
[1.1
Warning: pdfetex.exe (file original-empty.map): cannot open font map
file

Warning: pdfetex.exe (file original-base.map): cannot open font map
file

Warning: pdfetex.exe (file ec-public-lm.map): cannot open font map
file

Warning: pdfetex.exe (file ec-base.map): cannot open font map file

Warning: pdfetex.exe (file original-ams-base.map): cannot open font
map file

Warning: pdfetex.exe (file original-ams-euler.map): cannot open font
map file

Warning: pdfetex.exe (file original-public-lm.map): cannot open font
map file
]
systems         : end file test at line 5
  )

The files are present in the system, have permission 755, I do not
know what is going wrong. I have tried, but of no avail.

Aditya

--
Aditya Mahajan, EECS Systems, University of Michigan
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam || Ph: 7342624008