hmm, on Tue, May 16, 2006 at 01:15:55AM +0200, Hans Hagen said that
> > i just did:
> >
> > # rm -r /usr/local/share/texmf-local/fonts/map/dvipdfm/context
> > # rm -r /usr/local/share/texmf-local/fonts/map/dvips/context
> > # texhash
> >
> > aren't these files awfully old anyway?  are they needed?
> > as cont-lm is not needed anymore i thought these are obsolete files...
> >
> the lm map files are needed (unless you have files on your syetem that
> do the same); context loads map files on demand and does not use
> updmap things

i meant, the cont-lm zip file is not needed anymore (if i get it right)
because it is now distributed with context, not that the files are not
needed.  do the files distributed with context make the dvip{s,dfm}
files obsolete (say from teTeX-3.0)?

-f
--
never trust a person who says, "trust me"