Dear Hans,

Thank you for your answer.

Since it worked perfectly before, I created XeTeX-ConTeXt format using
        texexec --make --xtx en
for a test and run "texexec --xtx file.tex".

It run OK and I got a pdf output. I think that it is not only the
font problem unless texmfstart uses fonts differently. So my wonder
is what cause the difference between
texmfstart texexec --xetex file.tex and texexec --xtx file.tex.(no
output with errors and good output).
I am sorry to list this which is the problem for me only.

Since my TeX-knowledge is very short, I couldn't do anyting but
testing. I'll upgrade to the latest version soon and see how it runs,
although I am afraid of upgrading the current ConTeXt(05-11) to the
latest one.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Dalyoung