No doubt I am being dense, but trying the examples in m-streams.tex
after inserting
\usemodule[streams] invariably yield this error

systems         : system commands are enabled
system          : module streams loaded
(./m-streams.tex
system          : module streams (line 314) already loaded
color           : system rgb is global activated
! Undefined control sequence.
l.317 \definestreamlayer
                        [block]
?

Johan

2006/5/24, Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Johan Sandblom wrote:
> > This is an early version of a poster I have used. It is quite
> > non-standard but shows some options for placing things and fonts.
> >
> take a look at m-streams.tex
>
> when you use streams, you can build your poster from snippets that are
> actually pages, i'e. you can then do most of the tricks that you normally do
> in the mvl (page stream)
>
> Hans

Johan Sandblom  N8, MRC, Karolinska sjh
t +46851776108  17176 Stockholm
m +46735521477  Sweden
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the
will to find out, which is the exact opposite"
- Bertrand Russell