Good evening.

How can I make RLXTOOLS to regenerate a figure when its dimensions in
the TeX file are changed? (What I mean is this: For screen version of my
documents I downscale JPGs to 100ppi. But it depends on the size given
by the TeX file. So I'd like RLXTools to regenerate the figure when I change
    \externalfigure[bum.jpg][width=\textwidth]
    \externalfigure[bum.jpg][width=\makeupwidth]
for instance (while in columns).)

How can I get force it to do it?

Many thanks for you kind answer. And many thanks to Mr. Hagen for this
wonderful tool -- it's much better than my semimanual use of Make.

Yours
Michal Kvasnicka