Hi,

I'm trying to learn ConTeXt and has so far read parts of the manuals
available on the website (http://www.pragma-ade.com). However, I feel
that these manuals only give me a quite limited knowledge.

Therefore I wonder if there are any chance that the source code for
some advanced documents are available on the internet. Some of the
really well designed manuals (eg. "XML in ConTeXt", "Charts in
ConTeXt" and "ConTeXt - an excursion") or other documents with a high
level of design.

On to another subject, I'm having trouble using the chart module. I
get no errors while typesetting, but the flowcharts doesn't show up.
The only command that showed anything among the ones I tried was
\FLOWchart[grid]. Has the commands changed since the chart
manual("Charts uncovered") was written?

-Johan