Hello Aditya,

[...]

>> <context source="yes" text="produces">
>> \your \TeX \code=here
>> </context>

>   This is great for creating new code as well as editing existing one.
> However, is it possible to change the width of the image that is
> created. I fine the default A4 paper width to be too large and
> ususally add a
> \setuplayout[width=13cm]
> in the context code. Is it possible to do this with the new feature?

If we agree on a common page size, I could easily put it in there. If
we don't agree on one, I could perhaps say <context source="..."
width="13cm">. This would take a few more minutes to implement (I
still have to implement that the source and the results are next to
each other (left/right).)

Patrick

(the texshow-web help page is now available)

--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net