Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> On Jul 18, 2006, at 8:51 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>

>>> There is no defined bodyfont at 20pt, and that is what is causing
>>> the error (indirectly). Add this:
>>>
>>> \definebodyfont [20pt] [ss]
>>>    [tf=Sans            sa 1,
>>>     bf=SansBold        sa 1,
>>>     it=SansItalic      sa 1,
>>>     sl=SansSlanted     sa 1,
>>>     bs=SansBoldSlanted sa 1,
>>>     bi=SansBoldSlanted sa 1,
>>>     sc=SansCaps        sa .8,
>>>    tfa=Sans            sa 1.200,
>>>    tfb=Sans            sa 1.440,
>>>    tfc=Sans            sa 1.728,
>>>    tfd=Sans            sa 2.074,
>>>    bfa=SansBold        sa 1.200,
>>>    bfb=SansBold        sa 1.440,
>>>    bfc=SansBold        sa 1.728,
>>>    bfd=SansBold        sa 2.074,
>>>    bsa=SansBoldSlanted sa 1.200,
>>>    bsb=SansBoldSlanted sa 1.440,
>>>    bsc=SansBoldSlanted sa 1.728,
>>>    bsd=SansBoldSlanted sa 2.074]
>>>
>> But why do I have to do it? I would only like that
>> \switchtobodyfont[20pt] scales the font properly (according to
>> whatever definitions are default). I can't define that for all the
>> possible sizes of the font that I want to use in the document.
>>
>> \switchtobodyfont[iwona-t5,20pt] works OK, but one command after
>> another doesn't.
>>
>> Mojca
>>

> Taco, Mojca,
>
> wouldn't this suffice:
>
> \starttypescript [sans] [default] [size]
> \definebodyfont [20pt] [ss] [default]
> \stoptypescript
>
> Somewhat shorter...

\definebodyfontenvironment[20pt][default]

\definetypeface [iwona-t5] [ss] [sans] [iwona] [default] [encoding=t5]
\definetypeface [iwona]    [ss] [sans] [iwona] [default] [encoding=ec]

\setupbodyfont [iwona,12pt,ss]

\starttext
abc
\switchtobodyfont[iwona-t5,20pt]
abc
\stoptext

is also ok; some time ago we had auto-bodyfontenv definition but since fonts
are often used grouped, it generated many messages (warnings) and was slow too;
best to let users be aware of the need to define an environment