On Sun, 6 Aug 2006, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> But what should happen if you change markup? What if a \bf is
> changed to \it or a \framed is added around a bit of text?
> Marking differences in math is altogether a different story.

Yes, of course, I'll need to adjust manually in such cases.
But I'm already quite lucky, because with word-diff, the task was much
easier than I've ever hoped.

My intention is, to be prepared, if one of my colleagues, who are all used
to MS-Office, would ask for such a diff-document one day.
Now I'm able to generate such a document.
(My problem at work is, that I'm the only one not using MS-Office.)

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/