On Saturday 12 August 2006 13:52, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> > I am using texexec 5.4.3. I get warning messages telling me to
> > use texmfstart instead but since that script is not functional on my
>
> What do you mean with 'not functional'? No ruby installed?
>
> Cheers,
> Taco

It simply does nothing. If ruby were not installed I would get
an error message of some sort. It just exits immediately

In fact
ruby --help gives me instructions for using ruby so it is
installed.

BTW The trick you gave me with cont-sys.tex eliminates the font
messages after the first pass. Thanks!
--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting