I compile a Context file using an F key in my Gvim session. I
I waste a lot of time watching messages scroll past in my Gvim
window. What I am looking for is a command line switch or a
combination of command line switches that will suppress ALL
messages except for:
1. error messages that cause the compile to halt.
2. The message(s) that tells me that compilation is completed.
If necessary I can live without this message.

With most programs one can divert all ordinary messages to
/dev/null but fatal error messages still return to the console or
the console-equivalent (the 2> messages in Linux-speak.).

Can this be done? Is there a way to modify texexec.rb to do this?
--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting