On 9/1/06, Peter Rolf wrote:
> Hi Mojca,
>
> try the new beta (should work)...

I'm sorry, I downloaded the beta a few hours too early :(

I tried it on ConTeXtgarden as well and the problem remained (the
installed beta was too old there as well). So it's definitely
Patrick's fault! ;))

Yes, the problem is solved by now. The behaviour was a bit random
before that, so I hope that it won't pop up again ;)

Thanks for letting me know about that,
    Mojca