Thankyou  very much.

I´ve fixed it using \marking, making a mark for use in the headerstexts instead of chapter.

Now, the footnote number in titles (chapters) is veri big. If someone want to tell me the solution...

I saw that almost anything is posible but ones have to search...

thankyou.

Hi,

maybe that the use of \nomarking is an option. However this will place
an ellipsis in the title

\setupheadertexts[][{\getmarking[section][current]}]
\starttext
    \completecontent

    \chapter{Chapter number one\footnote{Footnote of chapter one}}
        \input tufte
    \section{Section one in chapter one \nomarking{\footnote{Footnote
nomarking for section one}}}
        \input tufte
\stoptext

Willi