I have just implemented something like this using layers.  I store templates in a db which show where photos can go on a page and then allow users to put photos on the page.  If you are interested contact me directly and I can show you what I have done to have context typeset the images.  Some of the information is on the context wiki, but I have not finished updating it.  The system allows users to select any size of book and the templates adjust accordingly.  The front end allowing the users to place the photos is not quite done yet.

paul

On 9/1/06, Willi Egger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Fidel Viegas wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I have been playing around with Context for over a month and I think
> it is a fantastic tool. Comparing it with LaTex it is a more general
> tool and gives you far more options. Now, I was wondering if any
> Context user has created photobooks with contexts and how they went
> about doing it.
> I would love to hear people's experiences.

No, no photobooks, but I have made different other books which include
figures/foto's and text. Some of them are even arranged into sections. -
So if you could be more specific on waht you want to achieve ...

Kind regards

Willi