Just to let you know: if you want to convert your ConTeXt documents
into HTML, you can try to install tex4ht and replace the old files
with new ones: http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/TeX4ht/bugfixes.html
(newt4ht.zip)

It works OK with the old perl texexec.pl, the ruby version causes some
problems, but none of them are fatal. You need DVI as an intermediate
format, so if you use texexec.rb, you have to add \setupoutput[dvi] at
the top of the document, otherwise tex4ht won't be able to create HTML
out of it.

You can compile a document with "htcontext filename" or by manually running
    texexec --use=tex4ht filename
    tex4ht filename
    t4ht filename

I cannot give you extensible information about how fonts are set up.
In MikTeX it worked out-of-the-box, however I didn't play yet to make
it work under the stand-alone distribution, but the following link
might be of some importance:
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/TeX4ht/mn32.html

Support is not that extensive yet, but sections, external images (as
long as they reside in the same directory and if they are in PNG/JPG),
natural tables, itemisations, "place[something]", buffers, footnotes,
very basic frames, math, ... are somehow working. (The big difference
with math is that in LaTeX it is changed into bitmap and in ConTeXt
it's currently text-based, so you'll get weird results when using \sum
or similar, but I think that that is configurable, so if you manage to
play enough with it you might be able to get formulas translated into
MATHML, which will be displayed nicely in firefox for example.) And I
guess that conversion into an OpenOffice document is very similar.

I only asked the author to rewrite the pieces of code that caused
problems before and to add some additional basic support to
context.4ht, so if you have other requests, you should contact the
author of tex4ht, not me !!!

He adds support based on user requests (his first response was: nobody
asked for improving ConTeXt support so far), so if you want to have
better support implemented, feel free to ask him. Adding full support
for ConTeXt is a bit too optimistic, but stepwise improvements are
possible.

Comments wellcome.

(I currently have some problems with my computer, so I might not be
very responsive to additional questions, but I'll try to fix the
computer ASAP. Once that I manage to make it work inside stand-alone
distr., I'll report how I did it if nobody else does that before me.)

Mojca