On 9/6/06, Pepe Barbe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I am using Palatino to typeset my document and it involves a fair use
of maths typesetting, and seems Palatino is incomplete for some of it.

I've read about the MathPazo LaTeX package and about previous
discussions about it in this list, but nothing conclusive.

Anything anyone would recommend to typeset math with Palatino without
any sort of Caveat?

Thanks,
Pepe

That must be some heavy maths if Palatino out of the box can't do it. It makes use of the pxfonts set for math which is very complete, including everything the amsfonts contain and more besides. Certainly more complete than  MathPazo IIRC.

Steve

--
Steve Grathwohl || Digital Content Developer
Duke University Press Journals || +1 919 687 3634