Hallo!

I have a problem with indenting.
The paragraph following the \placefigure
is not indented and I find not any way to achieve this.
The following testfile shows the situation:
\setupfloats[indentnext=yes]%                  <--- Doesn't help!
\setupfloat[figure][default={page,high,none}]
\setupcaption[figure][number=no]
\setupindenting[medium,yes,next]
\starttext
\dorecurse{2}{\input knuth\par}
\placefigure{}{\framed[offset=none,
                       width=\makeupwidth,
                       height=\textheight]{figure}}

\indenting[yes]%                               <--- Doesn't help!
\indent {\bf Here!} %                          <--- Doesn't help!
\dorecurse{3}{\input knuth\par}