Hi Jorge,

May be you want much more, but based on your information you could do
something like this:

setuppapersize[A4,landscape][A4,landscape]
\setupcolors[state=start]

\setuplayout
    [tospace = 2cm,
    backspace=2.5cm,
    headerdistance=3\bodyfontsize,
    margin=2cm,
    width=fit]

\definelogo[Schoollogo]
    [top]
    [leftmargin]

[command={\framedtext[width=\marginwidth,background=color,backgroundcolor=red]{School

logo}},state=start]

\setupheadertexts[\hfill{\bfa This is our School Name}\hfill]

\starttext
\placelogos
\startalignment[middle]
    \cap{unit}: (changing each page)
\stopalignment
\blank

\bTABLE
\setupTABLE[column][1][width=.9\textwidth]
    \bTR
        \bTD a table with several columns and several rows \eTD
    \eTR
        \dorecurse{10}{\bTR \bTD more rows \eTD \eTR}
\eTABLE
\vfill
\starttabulate[|l|lw(5cm)|l|]
\NC Teacher name\EQ \NC Date\EQ\NR