On Sep 18, 2006, at 12:43 AM, Marcus Vinicius Mesquita de So wrote:

> Hello gang!
>
> I discovered what caused the problem. The shell !
> I used 4nt instead of cmd, and with 4nt things don't work well.
> I tried again with cmd and I managed to compile all three examples
> without problems.
>
> But then I tried to compile a book which MikTeX+ConTexT 2.4
> (before the update) did very well and I received the following
> message ( after successfully compiling 105 pages )
>
> ! Font \*10ptrmtfrm*=GaramondPremrPro-RegularOsF at 10.03647pt not
> loaded: Not
> enough room left.
> <to be read again>
>
> any clues ?
>
> Greetings
>
> Marcus Vinicius

Yes, I had the same problem on a gentoo install: there is a dimension
for tfm "words" in your texmf.cnf (can't remember the name off the
top off and my head and am not under linux right now, but it's easy
to spot). Change it to a bigger value, regenerate the format, and
you're back in business. I use Garamond Premier Pro too, and it has
so many kerning information that the tfms are very big.

HTH

Thomas