> > What ConTeXt Version is it where
> > \checkfloatracer is defined?
> >
> > Gru?, Wolfgang
>
> Hi other Wolfgang
>
> \checkfloatracer is defined in page-flt.tex as
>
> \def\checkfloatracer#1%
>   {\newnodelocation{#1}}

I asked this, because in ConTeXt 2006.09.26,
which I use, there isn't a command with this name.

> All the \...nodelocation macros are defined in the core-pos modul.
>
> Have you seen the whitespace between the figures where I put the
> flotcounter.

No!
On page 3 there should be a difference between figure 1/2 and
figure 2/3, if I understand it right. But there is nothing.

page-flt.tex is changed at 2006.09.24
There is also a file core-pos.tex and core-pos.mkii from 2006.09.24
both.

> Wolfgang (the younger one?)
passports are not allways up-to-date! :-)

Wolfgang