Hi,

I've installed Tex and Context on my Mac through II-installer and
started to experiment with simple Context files. I'm using Texshop
v2.09 as text editor. When I generate output with the pdftex default
script I get a pdf-file with poor letter quality (thick p's and t's
and j's). Also the combination of the characters ij are shown as ..
in the pdf-file. When I switch to the default Texshopscript "tex +
ghostscipt" I'll get a dvi-file. Double-clicking on this file
generates a PDF-file with high quality characters and the ij characters.
Apparently there is something wrong in my setup.
Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance,

Robert Kroon