Hi,

My friends can use LaTeX+CJK or LaTeX+CCT to generate Chinese documents
the Chinese characters in which can be selected and copied. The
procedure is using
 LaTeX to convert .tex file to .dvi, then using gs to convert .dvi to .pdf.

I can use ConTeXt to generate .pdf file directly from .tex. and the Chinese
characters can be selected, but when I try to paste it to another text
editor, it
looks like this "üèÃËÂæúïÅ«§ÍÔ".

I am using chinese module in ConTeXt version before 2005.12.19. Will the
new
version of ConTeXt fix this.

Regards,

Xiao Jianfeng

//sorry for a second post, but my first post became a reply of another thread.