> Well, all user commands at least. Please also take a look at
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command_Syntax/Missing
> and if you have some time, please edit this.

I will do that.
But I would like to know, how setup-xx.pdf is updated.
The commands in 'the details' are rather old.
As the other Wolfgang explained, the source of all this is a xml-file
'cont-xx.xml'.
Is this file updated by hand?
Who does this? Hans alone?
I guess, the commands shown in texshow are depending on the same
file.

Btw. for me (MSIE 5.5) the texshow page is not working.
I see the left frame and the right only for home, help and special.
For all commands (server or dns not found).

With wget I got all the stuff, but the language is sort of random.
Sometimes I got en, sometimes other. May be I got the last selected
language.

Wolfgang