Hans Hagen wrote:
> J. R. Capablanca wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone!
>> I'm trying to get started with ConText. I've setup a stand alone
>> install with perl and ruby on windows (last version).
>> I was quite impressed with the "This way" magazine layout... and was
>> trying to compile the example code that comes in the 000 edition.
>> But the result is nothing like the original: all side texts are on
>> wrong places, body text goes through the paper margins: a mess!
>>
>> Maybe some margins or papersize settings that are implicit and I don't
>> have in my environment ?
>> I'd be glad if somebody could give me some tips on this!
>> The code is pasted below.
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
> looks weird indeed; i'll have a look

ok, will be fixed in next beta; has to do with page dimensions being defined in
terms of themselves which mean that we need to freeze them in order not to get
something (special case in this style)

pagesize = .8 \pagesize
pagesize = .8 \pagesize
pagesize = .8 \pagesize

which in the end comes down to a pretty small one