Hello list,

I'm trying to install new fonts in my texmf tree but at each try I
stop at the same point, when compiling my test file:

(./type-doulos.tex)
! Font \*doulos12ptrmtfrm*:=DoulosSil at 12.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file
 not found.

I've got this problem not only with doulos but with gfs fonts too, and
others.

Font installation in the texmf tree with texfont works well. I can
compile without any problem the texnansi-sil-doulos.tex file (idem
with other files).

What am I doing wrong?

Here is my minimal type-doulos.tex:

% type-doulos.tex
\starttypescript [map] [texnansi]
  \loadmapfile[texnansi-sil-doulos]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [serif] [doulos] [texnansi]
  \definefontsynonym[DoulosSIL][texnansi-DoulosSILR][encoding=texnansi]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [serif] [doulos] [name]
  \definefontsynonym[Serif] [DoulosSil]
\stoptypescript

And here is my minimal test file:
\usetypescriptfile[type-doulos]
\definetypeface[doulos][rm][serif][doulos][default][encoding=texnansi]
\setupbodyfont[doulos,rm,10pt]

\starttext
This is the end, gggggnnnnnn
\stoptext