I am now using the Debian context package with Debian texlive. It
works very well but some fonts need tweaking. For instance,

Zapf Chancery is in

~$ find /usr/share/texmf-texlive -name '*uzcmi8a*'
/usr/share/texmf-texlive/fonts/afm/urw/zapfchan/uzcmi8a.afm
/usr/share/texmf-texlive/fonts/type1/urw/zapfchan/uzcmi8a.pfb
/usr/share/texmf-texlive/fonts/type1/urw/zapfchan/uzcmi8a.pfm

but there are no .tfm or .vf and no map file, so my typescripts do not
work. I assume I might use texfont to fix this but with what
invocation?

Regards, Johan

--
Johan Sandblom  N8, MRC, Karolinska sjh