Hello there,

I cannot install Times (Cyr) ptb font using TexFont script under MiKTeX 2.5.

I run the following command (from the folder where font collection sits)

texfont  --sourcepath=. --vendor=adobe  --collection=timescyr --makepath
--install

It does copy the font source into "E:\Documents and Settings\All
Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\MiKTeX\2.5\fonts\tfm\adobe" (I have Windows on
E:) but says "need at most two non-option arguments" and create no  tfm and vf
metrics.

The problem resembles "[NTG-context] TeXFont Problem" issue that was reselved
by reistalling TeX to a non-space path like C:/tex, but it is not a kind of
thing I want to do with MikTeX 2.5.

(I tried also a trick with fake fontroot

timescyr>texfont --fontroot=e:\tex --sourcepath=. --vendor=adobe
--collection=timescyr --makepath --install

but was defeated as follows

TeXFont 2.2.1 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 2000-2004

    processing aborted : unknown tex root  e:\tex
)

--
With best regards
 Vyatcheslav                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]