Hi Taco!

On Mit, 20 Dez 2006, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> >context 2006.12.17-0.1 is available from the usual place:
> >     deb(-src) http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ context/
> >
> >I want to upload this package to Debian proper soon. Please give
> >suggestions/remarks/comments!
>
> I am not a debian user so I will not comment on the package itself,
> but I fully expect a new release from Hans today, so perhaps it
> is better to wait a few hours before uploading.

Ok, thanks a lot. May I ask you something about copyright: For proper
inclusion I really need to know the copyright not only of the files in
cont-tmf, but aslo in the others, cont-ext, cont-fnt, cont-img.

Is there any chance to get a statement of them beign DFSG compatible?
Otherwise I have to exclude some of it and put it into something like
context-nonfree.

BTW, as you are also one of the luatex people, same problem exists for
luatex which I am also packaging.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                    Università di Siena
Debian Developer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                         Debian TeX Group