Hello Aditya,

Thanks for your reply, but I when I use the command like

texexec --purge EssentialCOM.tex

it purges only one minor file -- mpgraph.mp, as shown in the log below.

I use ConTeXt  ver. 2006.07.14 under MikTeX. (An old enough, but the latest
available with an automatic update).

Output written on EssentialCOM.pdf (5 pages, 83250 bytes).
Transcript written on EssentialCOM.log.
TeXUtil | parsing file EssentialCOM.tui
TeXUtil | shortcuts : 297
TeXUtil | expansions: 308
TeXUtil | reductions: 0
TeXUtil | divisions : 0
TeXUtil | loaded files: 1
TeXUtil | commands: 20
TeXUtil | programs: 0
TeXUtil | tuo file saved
CtxTools | purging temporary files : EssentialCOM.tex
CtxTools | removed : mpgraph.mp
CtxTools | removed files : 1
CtxTools | kept files : 0
CtxTools | persistent files : 0