Hello everybody,

Could someone tell me what is the best way to create a standard text block that
would consist of a line frames around the text and include some lettering? Such
a text block is a State standard in Russia and Ukraine and I want to design it
good and possibly include in the Wiki, since many people require it. So I feel
right to ask you gurus first how to begin.

Please note that this block is of two kinds -- bigger one for first page of a
document (but sometimes of a section), and smaller one for remaining pages.

--
Best regards,
 Vyatcheslav