Apologies to those for whom this message is geographically irrelevant:

My company is looking to employ someone with ConTeXt experience, and
preferably a good understanding of XML. The position is based in
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK and is permanent full-time. If anyone is
interested, or knows anyone who might be interested, the details are
available on our website here:

http://www.capdm.com/capdmweb/app?page=Contact_jobs&service=page

The job is "Publishing system engineer". We would be interested in
hearing from you even if you don't precisely fit the criteria, but are
interested in filling any gaps with training.

Thanks very much,

Duncan