Zulkifli Hidayat wrote:

>>Dear Taco,
>>I'm sorry if made myself not clear and for the noise about the upright and
>>italic bold math. I found that it works.
>>
>>I have reread the bibliography manual, I think it should be clear enough
>>for me to do some experiments. But there's one thing makes me confuse, how
>>to cite the publications. From all of the publication fields, which one
>>should I use in \cite[1(opt)][2(reference)]? The first bracket is
>>optional, how about the second one?

The simplest solution is to decide on a global style

   \setuppublications[alternative=apa] % this is actually the default

other possible values are aps, ams, num, and ssa.

Then you can just use \cite[key] and the style will decide what field
to pick.

> I apologize for my dumb questions.

There is definately no need to apologise.

Cheers, Taco