> There is one [ too many in this definition... Don't be too
> embarrassed, when you've looked at a file or a line for three hours,
> you don't see anything anymore.

Thanks a lot. I AM embarassed, especially since I suspected something
of the sort but didn't see it. And also because I successfully
avoided quite a few premature interventions in the past months, but
was too impatient this time.

I am editing the Annual Report of an ornithological society. In the
past, this has been done with Word, the font was Gentium. I haven't
changed to ConTeXt yet, because Gentium has no bold version and I
want to stick with the same font (Word produces some kind of Gentium-
bold itself). That's the reason why I am looking at other fonts, with
the intention of smuggling a "SimilarToGentium-Bold" into a gentium-
typescript. (I know that's not done -- but it's only the
Ornithological Society of Basel ....)

Cheers, Jörg