Am 14.02.2007 um 11:34 schrieb Jörg Hagmann:

I am editing the Annual Report of an ornithological society. In the
past, this has been done with Word, the font was Gentium. I haven't
changed to ConTeXt yet, because Gentium has no bold version and I
want to stick with the same font (Word produces some kind of Gentium-
bold itself).

As I do not understand fonts at all, but is it really so, that one needs to have the bold fontpackage if one wants to set a word in bold in tex? Asked another way, can tex not do the same as word in this regard?

with regards,

__Janko

--
Janko Hauser  email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]