On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:41:13 -0700, Idris Samawi Hamid
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:57:19 -0700, Aditya Mahajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>> I tend to
>> think that this is the correct behaviour. Do you really need to define
>> the note inside a group?
>
> Not really, I was just trying to avoid redundancy (putting the
> definition in the buffer is for pedagogical purposes only)

Sorry, I misunderstood; by 'group' you meant the type-get buffer group. I
think that allows me to use the same buffer name for a series of examples
(I ripped this method off of some examples from Hans).

Idris

--
Professor Idris Samawi Hamid
Department of Philosophy