Thanks Peter and Ralf,

your were right... i misspelled volume. I changed that and the publicationlist
looks a little bit better. Sorry that I bothered you with that stupid
mistake. I also added a editior field. But the reference in the text is still
empty :-( How can I make this reference work?

Also the publicationlist is in English:

Stiftung Lesen, editor (2001). ... Number 3 in...

but I need it in German - I thought \mainlanguage[de] is enough. What else I
have to add?

And last but not least: How can I make the \setupheadtext[pubs=NeuerTitel]
work with \chapter (appendix) behavior?

Ciao, H.

Je Ĵaŭdo, 1. Marto 2007 19:23, Taco Hoekwater skribis: