Hi,

I have set a figure at left side. It approaches the botton of the
page. The first line of the next page starts at the mid as if the rest
of the figure would be there:

-----------------------
-----------------------

-------------automatic page break----------------

                          text text text text text
 text text text text text text text text text text
 text text text text text text text text text text
 text text text text text text text text text text

How can I prevent this behavior?

My command is simply:

\placefigure [left][fig:gub3]{Das
Relationsnetzwerk}{\externalfigure[gub3][width=0.45\textwidth]}

Gerhard

--
Gerhard Kugler
Psychotherapeut