Peter Münster wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it seems, that texshow does not read t-vim.xml. Is this normal? How can I
> change it?

Yes, that is normal. Did you notice how the version number for texshow
is way below one? This is one of the reasons why that is so. At first,
I had no time to implement all features. Then, I was no longer happy
with perl. Then, the XML format was not complete enough to cover all
of the nice extensions in texshow-web. Even later, we wanted to create
a local http server using ruby (and reuse the texshow-web code), but we
could not figure out how to make that work reliably. And right now, we
have all these problems, combined.

Taco