Hi Jelle,

do you have to use a Proxy?

In my ctxtools.rb i changed the line:
http = Net::HTTP.new(site)
to:
proxy_addr = 'my.proxy.de'
proxy_port = 80
http = Net::HTTP::Proxy(proxy_addr, proxy_port).new(site)

After that an update via ctxtools was possible.
The bad thing is, that i have to change it everytime before an update :-)

Since ruby treats tha call to Net::HTTP::Proxy(proxy_addr,
proxy_port).new(site)
without giving proxy_addr and proxy_port the same way as Net::HTTP.new
(site),
perhaps Hans can change ctxtools.rb in this way.

I would like to have a command line like:
ctxtools --updatecontext --proxy:my.proxy.de --proxyport:80

Greetings

Lutz

2007/3/20, Jelle Huisman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Op 20-mrt-2007, om 11:32 heeft Taco Hoekwater het volgende geschreven:

> Hi all,
>
> I am pleased to announce that the new ConTeXt release from Hans Hagen
> can be downloaded as of now from the Pragma ADE website or one of its
> mirrors.

Hello,

I try to update ConTeXt using "ctxtools --updatecontext" but CtxTools
is "unable to fetch cont-tmf.zip" (even though I was able to download
that file from the Pargma website.) Is my Ctxtools broken? or is
there an alternative way to update ConTeXt (I use the MacTex
distribution)?

Thanks,

Jelle