If I have some time, i will check this.

On 3/25/07, nicola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> some time ago I needed to include a png file into a MetaPost picture and
> I did it with the MetaFun macro externalfigure. I compiled the code with
> mptopdf and the result was fine. Since I had no previous experience with
> it, my code used LaTeX, not ConTeXt, for the labels.
hmm, a bit off-topic; after all, there is a latex mailing list. This
is the context mailing list, so some user (like me for example) don't
use latex anymore from some year at least.

A better approach:
1) "I have this latex-code that works well on ...... system/distro"
(... follow latex code ....) (pdf in attachment)
2) "I want to do the same in ConTeXt" (if no, why did you wrote in
this mailling list?) ", and I tried this:"
(... follow ConTeXt code ....) (pdf in attachment, if compile well)
"but it does  not work (or works not better)."

Please, keep your tex/pdf as small and clear as you can; at leat don't
attach anything, just write down a link where one can download code/pdf

luigi