Luuk Beurskens wrote:
> Thank you Sanjoy, Hans and Taco for the suggestions made.
>
> My interpretation of Taco's remark is that Sanjoy's solution might not
> work as expected, is that correct?

Mostly for practical reasons: it depends on how complex your pages
really are. In a document with complicated headers and footers and
different margin widths, it could become quite a challenge to make
everything in the final printed pages come out in the right spot.
Other issues are things like: you 'll have to fool the page number
conversion, and such pages will frustrate impositioning software
completely (putting all float pages at the end results in the same
practical problems).

But if such things are not a concern, then it will definately beat
my solution especially for a long document. Manual page breaking
is tedious at best, and really only workable for static texts.

Taco